Kate will be chairing a panel at Future Stores 2018 on 17th May at 9.20am entitled:
‘Building communities around stores: How can you launch stores based on consumers’ wider lifestyle to create retail experiences that perfectly fit into their day-to-day choices?’
Kate will be joined by a panel of experienced industry experts:
- Penny Grivea, Managing Director, Rituals Cosmetics UK & Ireland
- David Blakeney, Director of Store Development, House of Fraser
- Keith Andrews, Head of Retail Portfolio & Innovation, Thomas Cook
We will be discussing:
- How to build communities around your stores, both local and flagship,
- How does that influences customer loyalty,
- How to design stores that enhance the experience for social shoppers,
- How to engage your employees and build a successful internal culture that creates great customer experience,
- What KPIs should we be looking at and how to sell the experiential, social and emotional customer experiences to your board.
For more information on this panel and other amazing talks during the conference, follow this link.