We have worked with Snug to help them create a brilliant brand and customer experience for their challenger brand introducing a completely new category to the UK market.
Our work included:
- Insight on consumer behaviour in furniture
- Collaboration on creation of brand strategy, customer profiles and competitors analysis
- Creating customer experience strategy
- Behavioural review of the brand designs
- Update of brand strategy and brand design after successful 1st year
- Brand Community Strategy
The founder were extremely happy with the results, which helped them to stand out in a crowded market. We are working with them continuously to help them with further strategic growth.
Testimonial by Robert Bridgman, Founder, Snug:
“We have engaged Kate from Style Psychology knowing that we are about to completely shake up the furniture industry. We wanted the best people to help us gain a competitive advantage. Kate has been instrumental in shaping our brand strategy and ensuring the brand we are presenting is the strongest possible from the start. She has acted as a sounding board throughout our development and has provided ongoing support, helping us become a category creator and leader”.