We have worked with the founders of homeware retailer Dowsing & Reynolds to help them create and implement the new concept for their first ever physical store in Leeds’ Victoria Quarter.
Our work included:
- Creating a consistent customer flow throughout the store encouraging longer dwell time
- Creating concept for all product display to increase product interaction and value perception
- Identifying best placement for various product categories across the journey
- Creating the experience of an oasis with multi sensory strategy
- Creating background music guidelines
- Introducing brand and product story at key steps
The founders were thrilled with the results as all of their team and customers loved it and press championed it as a saver of the high street. We continue working with the brand on other projects.
Testimonial by Ally Dowsing-Reynolds, Co-Founder, Dowsing & Reynolds:
“Kate was a joy to work with on our first bricks & mortar store. Her consultancy was so valuable in helping us to design a store experience right for our brand and our consumer. Kate’s knowledge of retail psychology inspired us to do our very best work. The layering of products on wall display was particularly effective for us. Kate showed us how to draw the customers eyes, rather than present all options at once. Press headlines such as ‘Dowsing & Reynolds store in Leeds could help to save the high street’ have boosted our profile and with Kate’s help, has positioned us in a perfect place to build on this growth”.